AffloVest Mobile Airway Clearance
The AffloVest is the first truly portable, battery operated, High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) therapy that allows the user to remain fully mobile during use.
The AffloVest promotes airway clearance and lung secretion mobilization in physician prescribed treatment of respiratory diseases like Bronchiectasis, Cystic Fibrosis, MS, MD, ALS, and other neuromuscular and respiratory diseases. The AffloVest has eight oscillating motors creating eight individual pressure wave forms, providing disruption in the lungs and mobilizing secretions, easing the body’s task of discharging harmful excess secretions. These individual motors allow AffloVest to target different areas of the lungs.
The AffloVest puts control in the patient’s hands.
Fully mobile during use – Mobile CPT
Digital, programmable controller
Nine total setting variations
Three modes of oscillation treatment (Percussion, Vibration, Drainage)
Three adjustable intensity levels (Soft, Medium, Intense)
Quiet during operation
Targeted treatment, increased patient use, improved lung function.
Doctors recommend and prescribe HFCWO therapy for its effectiveness in providing airway clearance. The AffloVest has eight oscillating motors creating eight individual pressure wave forms, providing disruption in the lungs and mobilizing secretions, easing the body’s task of discharging harmful excess secretions. These individual motors allow AffloVest to target different areas of the lungs.
The AffloVest offers three distinctly different modes, Percussion, Vibration and Drainage, that are engineered to mimic manual CPT, which can be set at one of three intensities, for a total of nine possible variations of oscillation treatment. The ability to tailor treatment to a patient’s particular needs coupled with ease of use may contribute to the AffloVest’s effectiveness and increased frequency of use. This can lead to improved lung function as shown in multiple clinician papers.*
Freedom of movement utilizing the latest technology
Afflovest is different. It does not use air generator and air bladder technology first developed in the 1980’s. No loud and heavy air generators. No air hoses and electrical cords to connect and slow you down. With AffloVest’s 21st century technology it gives doctors a new tool to help manage their airway clearance patients needs utilizing the latest in oscillation therapy, portability and mobility during use. The AffloVest features built-in oscillating modules that allow for freedom of movement to travel, go for a walk in the park, move around the house, or relax in front of the television. Patient home treatment plans can be customized using the targeted motors for specific lung lobes or chest wall zones using different levels of intensity.
SIZING CHART Size Body Measurement
XXS 18”– 23” (46 – 58 cm)
XS 23”– 29” (58 – 74 cm)
S 29”– 35” (74 – 89 cm)
M 35”– 41” (89 – 104 cm)
L 41”– 48” (104 – 122 cm)
XL 48”– 55” (122 – 140 cm)
XXL 55”– 65+” (140 – 165+ cm)
- AffloVest has eight oscillating motors creating eight individual pressure wave forms, providing disruption in the lungs and mobilizing more secretions.
- These individual motors allow Afflovest to target different areas of the lungs.
- Afflovest is completely postural independent and can be using sitting, standing or lying down.
- Three treatment programs allow for customized patient experience – choose from Percussion, Vibration and Drainage.
- Choose from three treatment levels – Soft (5 Hz), Medium (13 Hz), and Intense (20 Hz).
- Portable design provides freedom of movement and mobility to facilitate patient compliance with treatment plans.
- Covered under most insurance plans.
- A doctor’s prescription is required for treatment.
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Late Effects of poliomyelitis
- Other deficiencies of circulating enzymes
- Anterior horn cell diseases
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Myotonic disorders
- Disorders of the diaphragm