Puritan Bennett Sandman GK420E
The Puritan Bennett GoodKnight 420E CPAP includes the following features:
- Smallest, lightest CPAP on the market.
- SilverLining Data Management software option to download compliance and session data.
- International power supply to operate on any AC current from 110 to 240 without adjustment to the machine. (An adapter may be needed to plug the CPAP into a wall outlet outside the US.)
- Automatic altitude adjustment.
- Direct DC operation without the need for a DC/AC inverter, just a cable and adapter which are sold separately.
- Automatic leak compensation.
- Two washable, reusable pollen filters are included; optional ultra-fine filters are available.
This Product Includes...
- 420E APAP Machine
- 6 Foot Hose
- Carrying Case
- 2 Reusable Foam Filters
- All Manuals
- Power Supply
|Pressure Range||4cm to 20cm H2O|
|Ramp Time||0 to 30 minutes in CPAP mode; Automatic in Auto mode.|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||From 4cm up to CPAP pressure, patient-adjustable in CPAP mode|
|Dimensions||5.6" x 2.9" x 7.7"|
|Weight||CPAP: 1.54 lbs.; Power Supply Module (included): .21 lbs.; Total weight 1.75 lbs.|
|Altitude Compensation||Automatic - maximum height 7800 feet.|
|Electrical Requirements||100 - 240 AC, 12volt DC|
Puritan Bennett GoodKnight GK420E
$199.00 Regular Price